Discover exciting fall events in Carolina Beach! Bring the pups to Pets in the Park for pet-friendly activities or spot migrating birds on a guided Bird Walk at Carolina Beach State Park. Cast a line during the Pleasure Island Surf Fishing Challenge for a chance to win cash and prizes. Break out your best costumes for an evening of haunted fun at SeaWitch Cafe & Tiki Bar's SPOOKtacular Halloween Bash. Then, look to the sky for high-flying spectacular kite displays at the Cape Fear Kite Festival, including a glow-in-the-dark kite extravaganza by the Boardwalk.
- Oct. 7 – Pets in the Park
- Oct. 18 – Carolina Beach State Park’s Monthly Bird Walk
- Oct. 21-22 – Pleasure Island Surf Fishing Challenge
- Oct. 28 – SeaWitch Café & Tiki Bar’s SPOOKtacular Halloween Bash
- Nov. 3-5 – Cape Fear Kite Festival